Today I am going to share with you an awesome recipe. If I saw this recipe I might not have ever made it, but after having it on my sisters weekend, I am definitely going to be making this. I can’t believe I haven’t made it yet. There is so much flavor, very easy to make and serve.
If you have been following us you know that not only do we have 12 children I am from a family of 12 children, 9 girls and 3 boys. This past February all 9 of the girls got together and one of my sister-in-laws. We took turns making meals and this is what we had for one of the meals.
They served it over rice and lightly steamed spinach. YUM!
Looking at these pictures, really making me want to make this, SOON!
This is the recipe they used:
Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Servings: 6
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup cold butter, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sun-dried tomatoes (Sliced thin)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces caprino goat cheese or 8 ounces other goat cheese, room temperature
- Sauté garlic and onion in 2 Tbls. butter in a large skillet over medium heat until very tender.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper; remove from heat; set aside.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken over hot coals 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through. (Do not over cook, keep it moist!!!)
- A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast.
- Spoon prepared sun-dried tomato sauce and fresh basil over chicken.
They served it over rice and lightly steamed fresh spinach.
This is a must try recipe!
Have you ever try anything like this?
Did you like it?
Follow us on Facebook now!
(Parents of a Dozen)
Follow us to get the latest post right in your inbox. Enter your email below now.